Microdermabrasion? No, hydradermabrasion. That’s the HydraFacial!
Do you want to rejuvenate your skin but cringe at the thought of chemicals or abrasive resurfacing?
What if we told you there is a way to rejuvenate and resurface your skin without uncomfortable abrasion?
We offer patients the chance to remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture, skin health and hydration with the HydraFacial.
Signs of Hydrated Skin
Is your skin well hydrated? You may think so. After all, you moisturize daily and drink enough water, right?
Take this simple test. Take a small portion of your skin around your cheek area and squeeze lightly. Does your skin wrinkle or bounce back? If you see lines, wrinkles and creases, or if your skin doesn’t bounce back after letting go, your skin is likely dehydrated.
We offer patients the HydraFacial, an advanced skin treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliating and infusing the skin with special serums made with ingredients to nourish the skin. The HydraFacial is soothing, non-invasive and doesn’t irritate the skin.
The results? Smooth, moisturized, glowing skin.
Get beautiful and healthy skin with the HydraFacial.
How Does HydraFacial Work?
Like with microdermabrasion, a hand-held tool is used to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities. Unlike microdermabrasion, instead of using crystals or harsh chemicals like in chemical peel treatment, HydraFacial uses a suction-like vacuum to get rid of dead skin, pollution and other debris that can clog pores. Unlike harsh skin-resurfacing treatments, Hydrafacial does not strip the skin of moisture; instead, it adds hydrating and moisturizing serums to the skin during this process.
What Skin Conditions Can HydraFacial Correct?
Through its three-step process, the HydraFacial is ideal for treating:
- Wrinkles and fine lines. Fine lines are caused by sun damage over time. They appear as vertical grooves on the face. Wrinkles occur when collagen breaks down due to aging. These lines and wrinkles become more pronounced as we age. A HydraFacial helps reduce these signs of aging through gentle exfoliation and infusion of serum into the skin.
- Acne scars. Acne scarring occurs from acne breakouts and blemishes. Acne scars are raised areas where pimples once formed. Scars form because bacteria multiply beneath the surface of the skin, causing inflammation. As the inflamed tissue heals, new layers of skin grow thicker and more profound, creating a bumpy texture. HydraFacial can help.
- Pigmentation issues. Dark spots such as freckles, moles, sun spots/brown spots, sun damage and birthmarks can make us feel self-conscious about our appearance. While some people have naturally fair complexions, others develop dark patches throughout their lives.
- Uneven skin tone. Uneven skin tones may be caused by genetics, environmental factors or hormonal changes. This unevenness makes one part of the body look darker than another. It also creates shadows under eyes and between eyebrows or uneven tones from one side to the other.
- Dry, rough and flaky skin. Dry, rough and flaky skin often leads to irritation and inflammation. Inflammation causes redness, swelling and pain. Over time, dry, rough and flaky conditions lead to premature aging. HydraFacial can restore much-needed moisture to the skin.
- Enlarged pores. Enlarged pores cause blackheads, whiteheads and cysts. Pores enlarge when oil glands produce too much sebum. Sebum collects dirt and bacteria, which then block pore openings. When blocked, congested skin swells up and creates unsightly bumps. HydraFacial removes the sebum, dirt and bacteria from the pores.
What Sets HydraFacial Apart From Other Forms of Hydradermabrasion?
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion technology system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate your skin, and the spiral design delivers painless extractions.
Who Can Benefit From HydraFacial?
Anyone who wants smooth, hydrated skin! We recommend our clients use this procedure at least twice per year as part of their skin care routine. Our goal is to help each client achieve radiant, youthful-looking skin by removing years from their appearance.
HydraFacial is appropriate and safe for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin is comfortable throughout and after the HydraFacial treatment. In addition, our medical esthetician can customize the treatment serums for your unique skin condition and needs to help you achieve your skin goals.
Is There Recovery Time After a HydraFacial?
No recovery time is associated with a HydraFacial treatment. Some patients experience redness and tightness for up to an hour after the procedure; however, this should not impede regular activity. There is no downtime associated with the procedure, so you should be able to return to your routine immediately following your procedure.
HydraFacial Treatment in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Are you looking to rejuvenate your skin in Broken Arrow? Try the HydraFacial treatment. Our professional skin services can help you look great at any age. Call us now to schedule your treatment.